Version 1.1.0 finally brings it together adding some of the last features to round out the original vision for the application. The main change is much easier access to data – users can now open data tables from anywhere the table can be selected e.g. charts, report tables, statistical analyses.
Another change makes it easier to import from spreadsheets – SOFA now gives a preview of the first few rows of data to make it easier to determine whether there is a header row or not:
The two extra changes are: Importing from Google Doc spreadsheets now automatically starts import process if downloading was successful; Windows users can install into any folder now, not just one with sofastats in the name.
There are also a couple of bug fixes: Fixed bug when trying to display feedback on resizing operation on data table from dialogs other than data select; and fixed regression when running data list report tables.
Here are all the major feature changes since version 1.0 was released:
- Single line charts now have option of a trend line and data smoothing (weighted rolling average).
- Averages can be displayed for most chart types e.g. a line chart of average income by month.
- Attractive and dynamic Box and Whisker plots added.
- Much easier access to data – can now open data table from anywhere the table can be selected e.g. charts, report tables, stats analyses.
- Numerous usability improvements and bug fixes.
I hope you really like it.