The latest release not only has the usual bug fixes and usability enhancements, it has a few new pieces of functionality.
- Can modify the design of tables in the built-in SOFA database (variable names, types, order, table names).
- Able to insert and delete rows when editing value labels.
- Can delete tables in the built-in database.
- The sofa id field is now read-only when designing tables and the user gets useful messages if they try to delete it or insert a new field before it.
The bug fixes were:
- CSV importer copes with inconsistent new line characters anywhere they are encountered.
- Fixed bug when a key is deleted in a value list and then OK is hit.
- Removed bug where focus would move erratically when entering long lists of value labels.
- Changing database or table when making table reports resets the column buttons as it should.
- Numbers like 1000000000000.2 are now displayed as simple numbers instead of as 1e+12 etc.
- Newly-created tables appear in the table dropdown list immediately.
IMPORTANT FOR ALL UPGRADING USERS – you must delete the /username/sofa folder first (after storing anything you wish to save). And inside project files, change conn_dets to con_dets.