Version 0.8.5 has the following new features:
- The one-way ANOVA now presents the user with a choice of either precision or speed. Precision passes the hardest NIST test (http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/strd/anova/SmLs09.html) and is the default. The speed option uses standard floating point arithmetic with all the pros and cons that entails.
- ANOVA displays more information in output to enable comparison with known results.
- HTML output can now display multiple styles for different tables.
- Importing now requires alphanumeric names for tables.
and the following main bug fixes:
- Importing CSV files is now working (regression added in 0.8.4).
- CSV files with multiple data types in columns are handled correctly when user opts to let SOFA Statistics fix a column type.
- Kruskal Wallis H test now copes with string variables.