The latest version brings lots of small improvements and one useful new feature – the ability to use sum as an option for charting e.g. a line chart showing total sales by country:
Here is the full list of improvements:
- Adding sum as an option for charting e.g. a line chart showing total income per month by product. And the interface has been simplified at the same time.
- Matplotlib scatterplots now have optimal min and max settings calculated for their x-axis.
- Added footnote to Wilcoxon output explaining that different statistics packages may report the test statistic differently.
- Misc fixes to chart layout including left margin offset.
- Easier to add new variable definition files from within dialog for choosing them.
- Modified recode column labels and help content to reduce confusion about which columns to enter range information into.
And bug fixes:
- Fixed code picking optimal min and max axis values for scatterplots and box plots to cope when value range is much smaller than gap to 0.
- CSV import now copes with new lines inside fields when gathering data for sample display.
- Extra settings for Line Charts now display when they should even if only changing data type.
- Fixed bug which allowed line breaks in field names.