SOFA Statistics 0.9.22 is getting very close to the milestones set for a version 1.0 release. The main changes are:
Scatterplots can be run in series e.g. by country.
SOFA Statistics now checks for upgrades if so desired:
And there is much better support for translations (English, Croatian, Spanish, Russian, Galician, and Breton so far):
If you want to help translate SOFA Statistics into your own language, you can get started at SOFA Statistics Translations:
Additional changes are:
- Less alarming message when PostgreSQL not installed on a system.
- Better handling of python version mismatch taking OS into account.
- Better help text for Report Tables and Data Entry/Editing menu choice.
- Warning about changes to default report on version change now appear on top of main start screen not before it.
There are also some bug fixes:
- Area charts get legend back.
- Fixed bug stopping useful error messages appearing when trouble loading first frame.
- Wider config dialog in Report Tables for Row Stats to show all text e.g. Standard Deviation.