SOFA Statistics now has attractive and dynamic Clustered Bar Charts and Pie Charts (as well as the Simple Bar Charts introduced previously).
SOFA charts are dynamic and respond when you move the mouse over them. Unfortunately, the charting library (Dojo) doesn’t work well with WordPress, so static snapshots have been included in this post instead. A live example can be found in the SOFA features page.
It is also possible to style the charts using themes like Grey Spirals and Pebbles.
The other change for charts is the addition of percentage as well as frequency in the tool tips.
The other significant changes are:
- More improvements to installation process, especially on top of existing installations.
- More robust CSV and ODS importing. E.g. SOFA now copes if a field contains double quotes e.g. I enjoyed watching “Inception”
There have also been a number of important bug fixes:
- Fixed problems with csv and ods importing when fields contain double quotes.
- Fixed open office calc import bug when value not in first item of element.
- ODS importing now handles empty formulae cells properly.
- Removed further bugs affecting installation, especially on top of existing installations.
- Fixed bug when hitting enter in text browse control.
- Fixed bug when multiple themes in use for charts in report where only most recent would set the highlighting function. Now operational on a chart-by-chart basis.
- Fixed busy cursor bug when entering faulty data into filter.
- Fixed bug when opening filter dialog from within chart dialog. Was unable to re-enter dialog if exited it.
- Fixed bug in display of group by values after opening chart dialog after an indep 2 vars dialog (e.g. ANOVA) and changing group by var.
You can download the latest version of SOFA Statistics at SOFA Statistics Downloads.