The latest version of SOFA Statistics makes it easy (via a plug-in) to export to spreadsheet.
Additionally, there have been some important bug fixes – mainly for bugs which snuck in during the major change to 1.2.0.
- Fixed nasty bug breaking demo report tables. A casualty of the changes to the independent display of titles from report tables in 1.2.0 so wide titles didn’t mean wide table cells.
- Fixed bug with display of percent symbols in report tables. A missing not was the culprit – another casualty of the big refactoring for 1.2.0.
- Fixed bug with Data List reports – wouldn’t update display after changing sort order of a variable.
- Sort by value now works properly in Data List reports.
- Can now handle excessively long values being used as categories in report tables or charts etc. Checks are also now made for excessively long category variable values.
- If encoding problems, SOFA now tries to use the field encoding e.g. iso-8859-1.