- The latest SOFA, version 1.2.2, lets you import from Excel XLSX files (previously, Excel files had to be in the XLS format).
- Normality analyses can be included in reports, saved as output etc.
- And there is support for CUBRID databases. CUBRID is an open source relational database highly optimized for Web Applications. That brings to 6 the total number of SQL-type databases that SOFA can directly link to.
A few bugs were also fixed:
- Restored standard deviation option to row stats report tables.
- Fixed bug which meant row % was appended multiple times to config col dialog (until session closed).
- Restored PostgreSQL functionality by fixing faulty psycopg import statement.