95% confidence intervals have now been added to ANOVA and t-tests. And associated output has right justified numbers to make it easier to read.
Version 1.3.3 also lets you sort by category labels in clustered bar charts, line charts, area charts and box plots. Area charts can also be sorted ascending or descending by count/mean/sum.
The series and category are now displayed in tooltips e.g. Italy, 20-29 for clustered bar charts, multi-series line charts, and box plots. This is especially helpful when there are lots of categories and/or series.
- Improved statistics output footnotes.
- Borders on bar-type charts are now optional. This can be useful when bars are very short.
- Chi square clustered bar charts can cope with higher default limits for number of values.
- Importing field names with more than 90 characters prohibited at the point of import rather than causing problems later.
- The group by max number of values is now controlled by a single my_globals setting (making it easier to override).
- The default settings for some remaining max values have been increased.
There was one minor bug-fix this version – line charts now cope better with lots of categories (increased padding around max label width in overall width calculations).
And a problem with the deb installer was also fixed.