Version 0.8.7 has the following improvements:
- Dialogs for making report tables and for configuring statistical tests now have close buttons in bottom right like elsewhere. Plus other minor UI improvements.
- Important bug fixes for PostgreSQL and MS Access and MS SQL Server.
- Made it unnecessary to run makepy to access the ADO constants for data type. Will enable users to connect to MS Access and MS SQL Server databases successfully.
- A few minor fixes for postgresql problems when editing data (added some extra commits). Also fixed postgresql module bugs around numeric types lacking decimals.
- Corrected code for getting min and max values for numeric variables in PostgreSQL.
- Opening a project file copes with any particular database engine being missing.