Do you want to make a line chart of average income by month? Or a bar chart of average height by country? The latest release of SOFA lets you do that very easily:
Other improvements include:
- Tab and Enter now work in a more intuitive way when in a settings grid. New rows which are incomplete produce a useful warning to the user.
- Better support for Right-to-Left language locales.
- Regression line intercept and slope included in Pearson’s Correlation output as well as a better regression line on the scatterplot.
A number of bugs have been fixed as well:
- Fixed bug occurring when user selects a google docs spreadsheet and clicks on download after manually selecting a spreadsheet but without manually selecting a worksheet.
- Fixed bug with report tables which occurred sometimes when a field value was the same as a field name.
- Fixed bug when pie chart label has new line characters in it.
- Adjusted y-axis placement on bar charts so not truncated in some cases.
- When importing ODS data without a header, and responding to a data type inconsistency with Cancel, the progress bar is now reset to the start.
- Fixed bug when saving projects in Windows with different name (albeit the same name if case insensitive). Would not appear in the Project Selection list and would be unable to reopen the Project Selection dialog.