- Added support for PostgreSQL databases.
- Each item of output now has a preceding display line and a description of its data source (database and table) and when it was created.
- Improved layout of exported scripts.
- Added unit tests for main statistical algorithms used.
- Better handling of timestamp and autonumber fields in data entry/editing.
- Fixed script export bug.
Additionally, the Windows package now installs a menu shortcut for uninstallation. It always should have, of course, but the latter is still an example of a little thing which makes newer versions of SOFA Statistics nicer to use. The idea is that, collectively, thousands of details like that will create a sense of polish. The Ubuntu 100 papercuts project is one inspiration.