With the arrival of version 0.9.18, SOFA Statistics now has all the main output charts working – simple and clustered bar charts, pie charts, line and area charts, histograms and scatterplots. The latest additions are scatterplots …
All support charts are also themed now:
Tool tips now display arrows with their border colour controlled by the selected theme:
Additional changes were:
- Charting dialog devotes more space to displaying chart output. Simplified interface design.
- Charts give sensible message if no data (perhaps because of filtering). X axis labels for clustered bar charts and multiple line line charts where legend doesn’t provide the same label.
- Pie charts slightly wider (esp on Windows, which truncates overwidth labels).
There were also some bug fixes:
- Fixed bug in Excel importing when importing numbers.
- Fixed lucid spiral colours to prevent lines having same colour as background (and being effectively invisible).
- Upgrading adds extra sofa_report_extras.
- Fixed bug when filtering means no data at all to display for normality test.
As SOFA Statistics approaches its version 1.0 release, emphasis will go on enabling chart configuration and filling in any gaps in the existing system.