Version 0.9.20 of SOFA Statistics brings a number of improvements …
- Legend closer to charts and outer background colour now covers the x-axis labels.
- Better placement of y-axis titles.
- SOFA warns user if not enough suitable variables for an analysis – e.g. paired t-test – and suggests a likely cause and solution.
- Default sofa_db row in projects is read-only.
- Better message to user if attempting to connect to an empty SQLite database.
… and fixes:
- Fixed bug preventing projects being saved.
- Fixed bug stopping charts working properly with some database engines.
- Can now handle multiple SQLite and MS Access databases successfully.
- Fixed bug preventing Preferences button being clicked.